PART I: NON-FAULTY PRODUCT
A. CANCELLATION BY BUYER
If Buyer wish to cancel an order before delivery, please email us at email@example.com to obtain YU-AI’s approval which subject to the terms of YU-AI’s agreement. No cancellation fees shall be applicable. However, once an order has been shipped out, it’s no longer be cancelled and the product must be returned to YU-AI according to guidelines as provided in Part III of this policy.
B. CANCELLATION BY YU-AI
YU-AI may cancel an order where there is inadequate stock to fulfil such order or where the product has been wrongly priced or advertised. In such instance, the Buyer will be notified of the order cancellation via email or website system. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund of the purchase price paid and shipping fees.
PART II: FAULTY PRODUCT
1. Product image as seen on the website is different from the actual product that Buyer have received.
2. If Buyer received faulty product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide order number, Buyer name, product details and the reason for return, and whether Buyer requires a refund or product exchange.
3. Upon receipt of the product, YU-AI will examine it and YU-AI will advise Buyer on the status of the refund (if any) or product exchange via email notification.
4. YU-AI may reserves the right, at its discretion, refuse to process a product exchange order, but instead to offer a refund as a substitute remedy subject to the clauses in Part III.
5. In the event that the returned product is not faulty, YU-AI may at its discretion, decide not to exchange product or refund Buyer for the product. YU-AI may reserves the right to require Buyer to pay all reasonable shipping costs and servicing costs at YU-AI’s current standard fees and costs, and YU-AI will charge this to Buyer’s credit or debit card, or the payment details that Buyer provided to YU-AI when Buyer placed an order, and, to the extent permitted by law, YU-AI shall not be liable to Buyer for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
PART III: RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
1. Buyer may apply for return of the purchased item to YU-AI within seven (7) working days of receipt if Buyer does not completely satisfied with the purchase. To complete return procedure, YU-AI will require a receipt or proof of purchase. YU-AI will check the order details and send a return slip to Buyer via email, Buyer needs to complete the return slip with reason for return and YU-AI will sign back the return slip to Buyer if Buyer is eligible for return or refund policy.
Buyer will need to send back purchased item to this address:
YU-AI CONFECTIONERY SDN BHD
(Lot 6596 & 6597, Jalan KPB 12B, Kawasan Industri Kg. Baru Balakong, 43300 Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia)
Buyer may only apply for the return or refund of the purchased item in the following circumstances:
- The item received is incomplete (missing quantity);
- The item delivered to Buyer is materially different from the description provided by YU-AI in the listing of the item;
- The item received has physical damage (e.g. shattered, dented);
- The item received is faulty (e.g. mouldy, contaminated with foreign substance).
2. The product shall be unused and must be kept in their original packaging. Please keep all product labels and original packaging in intact condition. YU-AI will not accept any returned products with missing original packing or product labels. YU-AI will recommend Buyer to take a photo of the item upon receipt. In the scenario of an unforeseen error at YU-AI’s end (e.g. damaged or wrong item delivered to the Buyer), YU-AI will bear Buyer's return shipping fee.
3. All items must be received by YU-AI in order for a Buyer to be eligible for a refund of purchased item. Once the returned item is received and inspected, YU-AI will send Buyer an email to notify Buyer of the approval or rejection of refund.
If YU-AI has approved the refund, the refund amount will be made to Buyer’s credit or debit card or designated bank account, whichever is applicable.
Last update: 24 July 2019