We may collect your personal data when you register an account with us or communicate with us either through our website at www.yuai.easy.co or email us at email@example.com. This Policy describes how we handle and process your personal data for our services on website www.yuai.easy.co and its related sites, services and tools (the "Website").
By accepting this Policy and the user agreement (“User Agreement”), upon registration, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can browse our sites without identifying who you are or disclosing any personal data about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, contact information, date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- Transactional information based on your activities on the Website;
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- Community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, and standard web log information;
- Additional information which you submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- Information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- Other supplemental information from third parties.
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. If you fail to provide us the compulsory personal data, we may refuse to process your personal data for any of the purposes and/or result in us being unable to provide you with the products and/or services requested.
We don't sell or give away your personal data to third parties for their purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies to improve and provide more personalised services, content and advertising to you. You can always choose to unsubscribe from marketing information at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal data is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal data to:
- Provide the services offered by us and customer support at your request,
- Respond to your queries, resolve disputes, collect fees, and/ or troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- Tell you about our services;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers;
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- Comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; and
- Provide aggregate information to our partners about our users without disclosing information about identifiable individuals.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT ON PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
You may withdraw your consent to our collection of your personal data and/or information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In that event, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience while using our site. Although you can browse through most of our sites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal data is required in order to provide the services you request.
OUR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal data, within or outside Malaysia, with:
- Our related corporations, business partners, service providers including but not limited to those directly related to the delivery of the products and services which you purchased from us;
- Our financial and professional advisors;
- Third parties giving promotional offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups our users on behalf of other businesses. We do not give such businesses your personal data. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can always choose to unsubscribe at any time by opting for the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
- Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
- Banks, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies;
- As part of our compliance with Intellectual Property laws; and
- For the avoidance of doubt, If we have reasonable grounds to believe that any user is in breach of any of the terms of this Policy, we reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, we may disclose the user's identify and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if we are of the view, in our sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so. We shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the user(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against us for such disclosure.
USING INFORMATION FROM THIS WEBSITE
We enable you to share personal information to complete transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other's name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. In all cases, you must comply with data protection laws, and give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- Fulfillment of the transaction through this website and purposes related to the transaction; or
- Using services offered through this website (e.g. fraud complaints);
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain of our pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may affect with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident and email us at email@example.com.
If you access our Website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
ACCESSING, REVIEWING, CHANGING AND RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. After you have emailed us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. Otherwise, your personal information will be destroyed by us once we confirm there is no use for it.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the Malaysia. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Except as otherwise expressly included in this Policy, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. If you disclose your information to other sites throughout the Internet, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions and to review their privacy policies before you disclose your personal information to others.
ACCURACY AND UP-TO-DATE PERSONAL DATA
You are responsible for ensuring that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date.
Last update: 24 July 2019